By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony will do very well in 2009. fact.

Hey Guys, there are much "Sony is going to die" threads, but if you look forward : is PS3´s situation and future really that bad?

No, it simply isnt.

in 2009...

- Killzone II Will come, and it will be awesome. (Awesome Graphics, stunning effects.... a nice shooter, no one can say something else about it.)

- Final Fantasy versus XIII (one of the most loved Square Enix franchise´s : Final Fantasy. and vXIII will be only for PS3...dont worry about Infinite Undiscovery and Last Remnant... :P)

- WHOAA! ...look at the Teaser of God of War III, and watch the leaked Pics of Uncharted 2 - they both are looking awesome - and they are still in development.

- Patented Motion Control: Sony is able to create new Kinds of Games with Wii-like Controls : and Microsoft cant copy it ;) (so there is a new Partythingy - Singstar, Eyetoy and Buzz are getting reinforcements :P)

- RPGS!  - Final Fantasy Versus XIII, White Knight Stories/Chronicles, Demons Souls - and the Multiplat´s : Sacred 2 / The Witcher : Rise of the White Wolf   -- every game looks promising.

- Bigger, Better, and more Badass: God of War III, Uncharted : Among Thieves, Killzone 2, Yakuza 3, Gran Turismo 5, InFamous, MAG, Quantum Theory and more will rock !

- Pricedrop: Produce a Bluray drive will be cheaper after time, and Sony will be able to sell PS3 a little bit cheaper.

----------------

and if you look into the future:

- Sony has a new Format: Blu ray. until the next generation arrives: it will be much faster, and there will be Discs, that can store hundreds of Gigabyte´s. And Games WILL be bigger, so Microsoft must: a.) buy the Blu ray license´s from Sony / b.)  create a new kind of disc. both options are expensive, so sony will be able to sell PS4 earlier to a lower Price then Microsoft its 720 ;)  (so it will be vice versa to the present sitation.)

The Sun will shine for Sony - later, but it will.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network

This is a prediction, likely an expectation, but not a fact.
It is a possible outcome, maybe even a probable outcome, yet still not a fact.

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

Crystalchild said:
Fact.

Thanks for that.

LOL at Versus being a 2009 release.

Also, define "very well"

- Make a profit?
- Better than 360/wii?

- Best lineup of software?

Because I see 2/3 of those not happening.

Well, we'll see. It depends on how you'd define "well", really. Sure it'll have great games released for it, but then again, it's had lots of great games released for it already, and we all know what great things they've done for the PS3. Ahem.
Also, in terms of profits, I'm not too sure about PS3's sucess in 2009. But then that applies to the 360 as well.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

@ramuji - okay, youre right. (but if there are idiots who are telling me that PS3 WILL loose against 360, then i say that PS3 WILL success... :P )

@vdoesntforgive: hope dies last. (but yes, i have mistaken the release dates of vXIII and XIII X_x")

@cheebee: it will be doing well enough, to loose this awful distance in sales to MS : okay, it will not oversale 360, but it will be very close at the end. (maybe 35m ps3 and 38m 360.. something like that)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Crystalchild said:

Hey Guys, there are much "Sony is going to die" threads, but if you look forward : is PS3´s situation and future really that bad?

No, it simply isnt.

in 2009...

- Killzone II Will come, and it will be awesome. (Awesome Graphics, stunning effects.... a nice shooter, no one can say something else about it.)

- Final Fantasy versus XIII (one of the most loved Square Enix franchise´s : Final Fantasy. and vXIII will be only for PS3...dont worry about Infinite Undiscovery and Last Remnant... :P)

- WHOAA! ...look at the Teaser of God of War III, and watch the leaked Pics of Uncharted 2 - they both are looking awesome - and they are still in development.

- Patented Motion Control: Sony is able to create new Kinds of Games with Wii-like Controls : and Microsoft cant copy it ;) (so there is a new Partythingy - Singstar, Eyetoy and Buzz are getting reinforcements :P)

- RPGS!  - Final Fantasy Versus XIII, White Knight Stories/Chronicles, Demons Souls - and the Multiplat´s : Sacred 2 / The Witcher : Rise of the White Wolf   -- every game looks promising.

- Bigger, Better, and more Badass: God of War III, Uncharted : Among Thieves, Killzone 2, Yakuza 3, Gran Turismo 5, InFamous, MAG, Quantum Theory and more will rock !

- Pricedrop: Produce a Bluray drive will be cheaper after time, and Sony will be able to sell PS3 a little bit cheaper.

----------------

and if you look into the future:

- Sony has a new Format: Blu ray. until the next generation arrives: it will be much faster, and there will be Discs, that can store hundreds of Gigabyte´s. And Games WILL be bigger, so Microsoft must: a.) buy the Blu ray license´s from Sony / b.)  create a new kind of disc. both options are expensive, so sony will be able to sell PS4 earlier to a lower Price then Microsoft its 720 ;)  (so it will be vice versa to the present sitation.)

The Sun will shine for Sony - later, but it will.

not sure about this one. Sony is struggling and really I do not think they could afford a price cut even into next year.

blind fanboy speculation thread in hopes of defending a machine #35847923.

next thread please.

Not again, please. First, 2007 year of PS3, then 2008 year of PS3, and 2009 year of PS3? Every next year is year of PS3? Don't you tired of making the same threads over and over again? That's kinda fanboyish, tired of fanboys.

That's a series of statments and opnions not a fact.