By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 Arcade SKU - £98. Cheapest worldwide with exchange rate

Gerinako said:

DaveD - you're from the UK (according to your profile) how can you not know our currency?
Even if your not it's still a major world currency (well it was until this recession!) and should be easily distinguishable (sp?)

Honestly - I despair!

The pound is soon to disappear! The imperialistic €uro will rule the British economy soon!

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Never heard of the place.

A couple islands lost in the sea. I heard they have a queen who fancies extravagant hats.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

kingofwale said:
98 pounds is only 150 US dollars?

wow, how it has fallen.

How the mighty fall.

Still, it will be back up again in a few years... just in time for the Harry Potter attraction at Universal Florida. If you catch my drift.

98 pounds ? Really ? I'm goin to nearest Zavvi 2moro, if i can find one then well i'll be tempted, even thou i have no plans of getting 360, but at this price.... this would ruin my degree with Wii and the DS

Gerinako said:

DaveD - you're from the UK (according to your profile) how can you not know our currency?
Even if your not it's still a major world currency (well it was until this recession!) and should be easily distinguishable (sp?)

Honestly - I despair!

O_o I didnt put that *fix*

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Around the Network
Bitmap Frogs said:
Gerinako said:

Honestly - I despair!

The pound is soon to disappear! The imperialistic €uro will rule the British economy soon!

Fat chance.

you will NOT see the € as the UK currency. The country loves being an island too much!

Vaza said:
DaveD said:
If a symbol that looks like an E is for the pound, what's the Euro symbol o_O

£ = Pound

€ = Euro

The £ sign actually represents the letter "L" and the € sign represents the letter "C"