By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 Arcade SKU - £98. Cheapest worldwide with exchange rate

i am so going to Zavvi tomorrow, i was holding on for a good 360 deal for weeks now, i am gonna buy the premium for £127, that is a great deal

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network
kingofwale said:
EssosDeeos said:
bargain then. good luck sony...

good luck Microsoft, making a profit on that.

how does this have anything to do with Sony again? Nice try, Troll.

Hardly trolling. "How it has anything to do with Sony?" - it makes it harder for them to shift consoles in the UK in the current climate without a price drop which they can't afford to do. BTW I got a PS3 today.

Not sure if you're able to - but some Zavvi stores in England have some right deals on at the minute. Saw the 20GB 360 with 2 games and wireless pad for £97!!!

Probably down to the fact that the supplier is in administration so they're trying to find another...

EssosDeeos said:
kingofwale said:
EssosDeeos said:
bargain then. good luck sony...

good luck Microsoft, making a profit on that.

how does this have anything to do with Sony again? Nice try, Troll.

Hardly trolling. "How it has anything to do with Sony?" - it makes it harder for them to shift consoles in the UK in the current climate without a price drop which they can't afford to do. BTW I got a PS3 today.

Bananaman............ Classic cartoon

Under £100 for a 360............ just WOW

I just bought a 2nd 360 so that i can take my old one on the road, the deal was a 360 arcade with Fable 2 for £127.72p from PC world.

Gerinako said:

Not sure if you're able to - but some Zavvi stores in England have some right deals on at the minute. Saw the 20GB 360 with 2 games and wireless pad for £97!!!

Probably down to the fact that the supplier is in administration so they're trying to find another...

Interestingly enough nobody pointed that fact nor that the ps3 is being discounted as well.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

Bitmap Frogs,

You're completely right - I saw this amazing deal there ..

For the PS3; 160 GB, 4 games and extra controller for £283 !!!! Beat that!!!

^ I raised the thread about how cheap the 360 was and that it had gone under £100. There's deals galore to be had for the PS3 if you're not too fussy about the games. I got my PS3 with a phone contract and it has a get out clause meaning the console will only cost me £135.00. Now that's a bargain!

Bitmap Frogs said:

Interestingly enough nobody pointed that fact nor that the ps3 is being discounted as well.

Well...you pay triple to play Resistance 2 and the timed-exclusive MGS4...not a very good deal.

When Kratos comes and screams a little,the sales will rise. Until then,everyone waits.

DaveD said:
If a symbol that looks like an E is for the pound, what's the Euro symbol o_O

£ = Pound

€ = Euro

Consoles Owned: XBOX 360, Wii, DS and PSP.

DaveD - you're from the UK (according to your profile) how can you not know our currency?
Even if your not it's still a major world currency (well it was until this recession!) and should be easily distinguishable (sp?)

Honestly - I despair!