By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Woah : Subliminals in Gow3 Trailer.

DMeisterJ said:
Actually, it's just a play on your eyes.

The O is from "OF" and the curved part of the six is actually the outline of the little upside U shaped thingy.

that would be an Omega

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

im pretty sure this wont mean anything.

Well usualy things like this would have some significance if they would go through the trouble of putting it there.

Wow... I have to agree with nordlead, it's previous obvious that they wanted to show something here. The "6" and "F" clearly stay on screen for more than 1 second!

Holy sh*t!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

it must mean its a 360

i mean you have a 6 and a O which could be a 0 so it must mean its coming to the 360 ;P

Around the Network

yup, I see it. It could be that I already know wat it is that I'm looking for, but I can see it without using slow mo. the 6 shines and then goes away. It could be (and I'm leaning towards this) the outline of all of the letters at one point shine in a similar fashion, that it could just be that the shine of the omega sign on the III gives off the illusion of a 6. With that said, it seems kinda weird that (if u slow it down) the first to shine is something that has not been exposed yet (at the time of the '6 shine', the III is behind the clouds and u can't see it).

mesoteto said:
it must mean its a 360

i mean you have a 6 and a O which could be a 0 so it must mean its coming to the 360 ;P

THAT MUST BE IT !! 360 timed exclusive , you heard it here first .

Million said:
Well usualy things like this would have some significance if they would go through the trouble of putting it there.

it kinda looks like the didnt intentionally put it there, looks like the fade of the omega symbol is overlapping the "O" in Of.

Damstr8 said:
Million said:

it kinda looks like the didnt intentionally put it there, looks like the fade of the omega symbol is overlapping the "O" in Of.

No that's not true , watch the video if HD and you see a clearly distinct curved line above the "o" forming the number "6" ; this line gradualy disapears as the "God Of War" logo apears , it's there for so long it couldn't be anything but intentional.

You can make out a 6 even after you've seen the omega symbol, for a moment all letters are dark, but theres one spot with light,  it probably doesnt mean anything though.