By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Jack Black = Not a Fanboy Confirmed!

That's why you can't fuck with the Wii.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Around the Network
dib8rman said:
O.o

WTH did I just watch?

Mr. Black getting it on with *Spoilers* The Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. and enjoying it untill his wife (AKA the Wii) ends his HD Funt ime, and the poor son of a DS had to sit there and watch it...for shame Mr. Black....for shame....

That was so fukn dumb, i hope it ruins his career (could explain why he did it actually). My god that was retarded, worse than the ben stiller / billy crystal movie piss takes.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

megaman79 said:
That was so fukn dumb, i hope it ruins his career (could explain why he did it actually). My god that was retarded, worse than the ben stiller / billy crystal movie piss takes.

That was great !!!

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.