By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what happened at the vga-award show?

mrpape well i'm sorry ur going to waste ur money on game that will totally blow u and probably 10 people are going to blow their money on brutal legend. at least wii music sold at least a mill world wide and prob will reach a mil in us. the only reason jack black hosted the event was to promote his lame game and to plug it in the end with game god was lame u better buy my game. fu u make a luche libre game with u as a main wrestler moving up the ladder or jobber to superstar will be badasrse. what a sell out at least make school of rock guitar hero instead of brutal legend what a douche. wii music is a shiggy new game (zelda, mario, starfox, kid icarus, metroid, wii fit, wii sports, pikmin, and numerous other titles)

that game brutal legend should not be on anybodys most wanted list ur sorry if it is

Around the Network
sungson said:
mrpape well i'm sorry ur going to waste ur money on game that will totally blow u and probably 10 people are going to blow their money on brutal legend. at least wii music sold at least a mill world wide and prob will reach a mil in us. the only reason jack black hosted the event was to promote his lame game and to plug it in the end with game god was lame u better buy my game. fu u make a luche libre game with u as a main wrestler moving up the ladder or jobber to superstar will be badasrse. what a sell out at least make school of rock guitar hero instead of brutal legend what a douche. wii music is a shiggy new game (zelda, mario, starfox, kid icarus, metroid, wii fit, wii sports, pikmin, and numerous other titles)

that game brutal legend should not be on anybodys most wanted list ur sorry if it is

wow, just wow...  =)

Zones : I still don't understand all the love for Blizzard, what was the last game they developed worth playing?
sungson said:

What is wrong with you? I take it you've never played a Tim Schafer game before?

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

And to rub salt to the wounds of staying up to watch s*** happen, all the news that were leaked were true, Gears 2 DLC is way overpriced and hype killed for Watchmen. God of War 3 was good but very short. The best trailer I would say goes to GTAIV DLC.

Utter crap, I was saying to myself "WTF" all the way through ... Jack black in his underwear, making love to the 360 and PS3, Silver Angels ... countless bimbos pretending they know how to play video games! The Wii had no presence whatsoever ... only highlight for me was Cliffy

Around the Network

was any expecting a serious award show? Come on! Kim K and Megan F were hawt though.

Glad i didnt stay up for this then!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

silver angels looked awesome

transformers 2 were mentioned.. well a actor from transformers 2 presented an award XD think it was the hawt chick from the first one.. not sure.. damn stream.

Also the cams were focusing on everything else then the screen and what were going on lol.

crappy award show.. good clips of gow and uncharted though :p

Check out my game about moles ^

Besides the amazing uncharted 2 and GoW3 trailers, was there anything else? What about kojima? The big 360 annoucement?