By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - To adress all the recent home hate...

Home is an excellent idea that doesn't have all the features it needs to be top notch community software. While SL sorta sucks in some ways, it does have the required features.

Home second problem is that it's on the PS3. Why is this a problem? it's not the hardware or the company. It's the demographic. The "Community" demographic is not the 16-28 male gamer. It's more an area of the non testorone gamer, females, more adultish, niche perveteds and the rest. just not the afore mentioned market. Why because the demographic in question is to competitive with iteslf.

Now of course from a commercial shopping network. that will be fine. Once it starts providing the merchandise to appeal to those. In the mean time it will just continue.

Personally I do see Nintendo and MS making there own, but not as a I am doing it too. It will be more of a evolution of social networking, much like consoles moving into the internet worl. We don't credit the PC for online console gaming. It's just one of those things that would have come eventually.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Around the Network

I Love Home I mean its just starting its the first week they can still make improvments but they are definetly on the right track....

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Dinomax said:
saxophonehero said:
i like Home i made three friends and it allowed me a chance to talk to people all over the world in a 3-D sense. like my costa rican friend. this is just a beta and hasn't been officially release. this is a step up for Sony and the PSN and XBL are closer than ever in online terms.

You have this magical device in front of you called a  "computer""  connected to the ""internet"". 

It allows you use chat programs in 3D and even go to places called ""forums"" and communicate with other people also...

OOWEOOOOOOOWEEEEWOOOOOOOWOOOOO!

OMG!

THE FUNNIEST POST I've EVER READ ON THIS FORUM.

I'm putting it in my sig, regardless of your opinion. It's just soo AWESOME!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!