By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Rumor) Leaked "Tales" trailer for the Wii

ClaudeLv250 said:
People are actually having meltdowns in the comments.

I don't understand...Tales has been all over the place lately but it always tends to reside on the dominant platform, so Wii was a no-brainer, not to mention there's already a Tales game for the platform. Still, that isn't stopping the screams of "WHY NOT 4 3601!1" If anything I thought the Sony fanboys would be angry for being denied yet another Tales game, and not 360 fanboys who aren't even buying Vesperia.

Why not 360? ToS2 sales vs Vesperia sales says it all.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Around the Network

huh, I would think a tales game would appear on the Ps3 but oh well, I like Symphonia Donw a lot so this is a trusted buy for me. I just hope the main character isn't some cowardly sissy boy like in Symphonia.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

dib8rman said:
huh, I would think a tales game would appear on the Ps3 but oh well, I like Symphonia Donw a lot so this is a trusted buy for me. I just hope the main character isn't some cowardly sissy boy like in Symphonia.

If hes even half as badass as Yuri then we're good to go.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Lets hope so.. the graphics are better than ToSDoTNW

Sometimes I just wanted to pimp slap then reverse pimp slap Emil in one motion, just because of how annoyingly steriotypically corny and cowardly he was. His voice didn't help either - just too much "wimp" in too little time.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
He's already more badass than Yuri. He can do cool moves then sheath his sword :O

Lol, not even close. Yuri can spin his sword in the air while attacking. Way more awesome then just putting it away. And Yuri has his entire attitude and criminal record going for him. 

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Hmmm.....Well, moveset-wise, I'm very unimpressed, course thats not much to go on. Seems too...normal. Meh.

I like the characters clothes, but purple hair? Lol, it is japanese I guess. Loving the graphics though, they really give me a TotA nostalgic feel.

dib8rman said:
Sometimes I just wanted to pimp slap then reverse pimp slap Emil in one motion, just because of how annoyingly steriotypically corny and cowardly he was. His voice didn't help either - just too much "wimp" in too little time.

Keep playing the game... Emil is very annoying at first but he gets much better as you progress and he gets all Ratatosk mode-y

I'm liking it so far.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

No, no I finished the game already, I'm going through it my second time right now; I was just reminded of how annoying he was at the begining.