By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If Sony drops the PS3 price, will the 360 continue to outsell it?

In my opinion no. Before the 360 price drop the Ps3 was outselling the 360. Also if Ps3 did drop the price soon (march hopefully ) i believe the Ps3 will outsell the 360 by even more of a margin than earlier this year.  Your thoughts and opinions?

Around the Network

When people say the 360 is outselling the PS3 the one reason always pops up..........price. This is why I do not understand all the PS3 doom and gloom threads, a price drop and PS3 will do fine.

"Price doesn't matter."

LOL

I would say no.

Sephiroth357 said:
"Price doesn't matter."

LOL

I would say no.

QFT, QFFT

It probably will, then we will have "oh noes xbox is doomed" threads, until microsoft drops price again. Its a cycle of sales

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
leatherhat said:
It probably will, then we will have "oh noes xbox is doomed" threads, until microsoft drops price again. Its a cycle of sales

TBH I cant wait for the turn of PS3 owners, the amount of PS3 hate I have seen is atrocious.

RPG said:
leatherhat said:

TBH I cant wait for the turn of PS3 owners, the amount of PS3 hate I have seen is atrocious.

Same for all CONSOLES.

I guarantee it would, can't wait for PS3 price drop so many people can eat crow. To top it off, PS3 price drop would also hurt Sony, so all these bitter-teared fanboys would feel stupid.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

lol, if PS3 does outsell 360 comfortably at any stage next year I hope to see in the region of 100-200 "Xbox is dead" threads.

Sephiroth357 said:
RPG said:
leatherhat said:

Same for all CONSOLES.

Most probably is, probably have not been on gaming forums for enough time.