By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - WARM UP: Uncharted 2. God of War 3 shown later today ingame.

I live in Europe so I'll have to watch these videos tomorrow. Can't wait to know more information about them! They are two of my most anticipated games for next year. AAA titles for sure!

Play my LittleBigPlanet level: Mystic Runner. Thanks!

Around the Network

hmm yea tomorrow i guess then :p still.. warm up can never be too early.

Check out my game about moles ^

I really cant wait for GOW III, Uncharted 2 also but Gow III is the game iam looking most forward 2.

They better look good, sony have a lot riding on these games, especially gow3

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

when is it show in america?

Around the Network

Thinking about it again the GOW 3 and Uncharted 2 trailers might be of substance ie more than 30 seconds long. Reason is because this is nothing but free advertising for Sony, people who watch Spike care games so much more of a chance they will get a PS3 compared to an average Joe.

Too bad the god of war 3 footage is not the one that has been shown to Jaffe ...

Time to Work !

I am very interested in God of War 3. Jaffe made some comments that have intrigued me. PS3 price cut next year and a bad ass looking God of War/Killzone could give me the kick I need to get a PS3.

libellule said:
Too bad the god of war 3 footage is not the one that has been shown to Jaffe ...

Really? How do you know that?

I would at least hope what they show would at least compare to what Jaffe saw then.

IllegalPaladin said:
libellule said:

Really? How do you know that?

I've never heard about it so I'm just wondering.

Jaffe himself said it.