By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Happy Holidays from MadWorld

Man this game looks freakin fun!!

This and Ghostbusters for the Wii are the only Wii games I plan on buying for 09 so far..

UPDATE: Uncensored version

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

the video was posted yesterday here, but it looks truly awesome :)
and its good for ppl who didnt see yet

oops... mybad.

Lock This Thread please.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

I have a feeling Sega are gonna have one hell of a year in 2009..

sega4life said:

This and Ghostbusters for the Wii are the only Wii games I plan on buying for 09 so far..

So you don't plan to buy:

- The Conduit

- Red Steel 2

- Monster Hunter 3

?????

Around the Network

lol, all the good stuff was censored :p

Can't wait for this game.

Yeah the censorship joke is clearly timed to coincide with the controversy over European and Australian classification. That and maybe theyre behaving for christmas

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

sorry but i doubt this game will sell well, even in the usa as the content is a bit to over the top.

and what about japan, australia and europe censored or no release at all?

sega thanks for the good intention but how can this game anything but tank?

Improvements are caused by people who complain

well this seems like a no more heroes type game, ill be happy if it gets to 350k

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

I can't see any video

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down