By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 36 attach rate grows to 8.1 title

Coca-Cola said:
Comrade Tovya said:
Garnett said:
Coca-Cola said:
Attach rate of 8.1 is good, but it should be more.
i consider myself a casual gamer and I have purchased 51 xbox 360 games in little over 2 years.
I do have two consoles so attach rate at my house is 25.5.

wow You purchased 51 games in 2 years and your casual? i purchased maybe 30 at most in 2 years so what am i lol

LOL, yeah I'm at 30 games as well, I guess we are "sub-casual"...?

I consider myself a casual gamer because I don't usually play all the side quests and achievements.

i have 51 games but my gamer schore is only 13000.

Well, i don't really actively pursue the achievements on a game unless I really like it.  Otherwise, the only ones I ever get are just by chance.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Around the Network

Good for the 360.

A grat way of building your 360 lineup is to only buys the essential games like Gears of War, Resident Evil, Halo etc at full price.

Second, you buy your second Tier games (games you also want but not day one purchased type games) when you have deals like Buy 2 get 1 free deal from ToysRus and Gamestop. It will qickly add to your collection while you still have money left over to eat.

Third, for the games that you like regardless of scores (ie Too Human, The Darkness) you wait till they get to the bargain bin and then buy them because 10 - 15 bucks are deals regardless of critic scores or sales.

I just picked up the Darkness recently for 10 bucks new and today I got Frontline: Fuel of War and Stranglehold for 10 bucks each at Best Buy.

I figure I love game and like collecting them but can't really afford to but you got to be smart about it and spend your money wisely.

My next batch of games I want to buy when they goes into bargain bin sales are Bladestorm, Dark Sector, Too Human, Ace Combat 6, R6: Vegas 2, Bad Company, and Lost Planet Extreme Condition. 10- 15 is my budget range for these games.

I used to trade games a lot, but i find myself keeping more and more games for good.

Currently have 33 xbox 360 games

3 xbox games (Dead or alive 3, Halo 2 and Ninja gaiden)

And 22 XBLA games (and i still aint played my xbox arcade compilation disc yet, Pac man championship edition, feeding frenzy ect)