By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's stop with the delusional threads shall we?

No more "wii is destroying gaming", "wii owners are missing out on great exclusives", "sony is selling amazingly for its price", "cell power will separate PS3 from the rest", "Killzone 2 will have a PS3 price cut and it will sell 10 million", "Forza 3 will outsell GT5 (i really saw this)", and all other delusional blind statements. Please? It's getting old, and it's getting annoying. The more you say idiotic things like this, the more desperate and delusional you look.

and above all, it makes the rest of the gaming community look bad.

Around the Network

I don't think consenting to this idea required its own topic, but I appreciate the sentiment.

Let's start with this thread... Seriously, those threads have been here almost since the site started... I've seen about 15 (seriously) of these threads whining, complaining, and asking it to stop... blablabla. This won't help. If anything, it will only draw flames and make it worse.

welcome to the world of gaming forum sir.

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

I thought you said let's STOP with the delusional threads.

Around the Network

But they are fun....

izaaz101 said:
I thought you said let's STOP with the delusional threads.

My sentiments exactly. Sorry bugrimmar but this is quite possibly the most delusional of all threads. It's far more delusional than any example you presented.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Well if we stopped all of those then the smart threads like my Other side editorials would get hits. And we sure as hell don't want that.

naw, that would be no fun.. then we would sit around with nothing to talk about, and nothing to do but hit f5 waiting for the numbers (speaking of numbers... I want NA Software... : (

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

I agree with bigjon, i want more crazy threads