By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - is it me or is lost odyssey hard?

never mind, I just beat the part...

Around the Network

The game is pretty challenging. I am up to the final boss in the game and I can't beat that beast thing in the Tower of Mirrors. I am even doing to level grinding at the Temple of Enlightment. Game guides seem to recommend not doing the final boss until all the characters are up to levels 50-60. As for the boss you're referring to, I forgot how I beated it as it was quite a while since I did. Ever considered using GameFaqs?

i didnt have much problems with it. had some issues with the first boss...and then issues on disk 3. i have no advice for your current problem...but make sure to level up the children before going on to disk 3.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

i think you have to take out the one she charges up before it attacks.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

taomaster06 said:

how do i do that without getting killed by the other 5?

Around the Network

level up

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

The first boss in LO was brutal for me, I died 6-7 times. After that the rest of the game was fairly easy, oh and levels aren't really as important as picking up the better abilities like the ones that your imortals immune to all elemental magic, helps out a lot verse the end bosses.

You can also score two slot seeds if you steal one from her and let her escape and then fight her again. Also don't spare the mana and use the strongest magic by your magicians.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Grind.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

toastboy44562 said:
taomaster06 said:

how do i do that without getting killed by the other 5?

whats your level? i just used a whole lot of magic attacks on them.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815