By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EA and Konami to announce major IP for wii for 2009

I think the EA one is Spore.
As for Konami, not sure, but if it's Castlevania 2D sidescroller, i will faint!

Around the Network
izaaz101 said:
Soma said:
izaaz101 said:
Soma said:
zleep said:
Legend: Probably, it's a matter of time until these companies release good games on the Wii. Specially Konami but I believe they are coming anyways. They just made a safe guess or they really know something. At least the Ubisoft game was true.

ElebitsDewy's AdventurePro Evolution SoccerMarblemaniaMLB Power Pros / 2008Castlevania Judgment

Why this games are always forgotten?

I think Target Terror put a sour taste in everyone's mouth........

What? I thought that was the best (and worst) game of 2008!

Seriously, Konami has given very good support to the Wii, not AAA titles, but really good games, not like other third parties.

Oh no, don't get me wrong, I totally agree. I especially enjoyed Power Pros and PES. But judging from sales, most people haven't played these games, and that's probably why they think Konami's been ignoring the wii (when they have actually been giving some support).

PES has sold more than 700,00 copies. Those are really good sales and 09 version is already in works. I think MLB Power Pros is really undertracked in VC. In one IGN podcast Bozon said that, according to NPD numbers, it sold "extremely well".

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

UHM KONAMI HAS CASTLEVANIA

^all caps for epic win^

sorry.....maybe the Wii will get it's own..nvm..Judgment

so yeah..I honestly don't know

oh...hmmm maybe it's an MGS spinoff?

major IP right?

maybe Boktai? (not so major..nvm)

what else for EA...another sims spinoff?...or Spore?...nvm

idk...what MAJOR ip is there?

I don't think he's talking about EA or Konami sports games that are already on the Wii. Cause it's kinda obvious that those games will come out again, nothing surprising about it.

It's probably a major franchise that's NOT a sports game or a sports franchise that isn't on the Wii yet, eg: NHL09 or NCAA Basketball (but i still think he's not talking about a sports game)

Around the Network

They also said that Capcom was gonna put their big guns on the Wii in that same article. But again, it's IGN, it's Bozon, this guy is known for talking nonsense or making obvious guesses.

I'll pretend I never listened to that guy, after the E3 fiasco is better to remain with low expectations.