By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Awesome !!! Final fantasy 13 & Versus 13 Trailer .

FFvsXIII looks so epic. Has the potential to be MUCH better than FFXIII

Around the Network

FFXIII will be released between april and june next year (in the beginning of the fiscal year). FFXIII won't make it in America before early 2010.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Can you belive it took me this long to post in a thread about Versus XIII...since you know... i claim being number one fan and all....

Wow...Just wow... im gonna go download the Versus Trailer in HD on my trinity.

I think i just came! the regular XIII Trailer was sweet to, but Versus...Wow....i swear to good i claim Versus to be the next VII Style Series! Go Numora!

wow versus knocked me out. Xiii had that kind of fashion that I hate about some FF games, but it looked nice as well.
versus was,.... amazing. Does anyone know the story yet? Is it base on like sleeping beauty or something?

I hate veoh.

OT:I'll find somewhere else to watch the trailers.

Around the Network

These games better come out in 2009.

Hopefully we will get more gameplay clips ASAP!

Well one big reason is because Versus XIII is being made by 

And he likes his pretty / handsome boys.

But not all characters for both versus XIII and regular XIII have been shown yet so we have to wait and see.

And poor Tet, hes working like crazy! so no kingdom hearts 3 until the end of time comes rolling around. :P

Loved those trailers. They increase my anticipation for both games. They didn't even need gameplay footage to impress me.

FF Versus 13 definitely looks more interesting than FF13. But somehow from that trailer I got a sense of "Hana Yori Dang's F4 x Romeo & Juliet".

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

Versus trailer blew me away. It looks dark, very dark and i like it!!

Also the fact Nomura is using a William Shakespeare quote makes me think it might have a Romeo + Juliet feel to it. It's looking to be real good.