By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official PlayStation Home Thread

I noticed that we have a LOT of Home threads cluttering up the forum, including multiple threads concerning impressions and clubs, so I thought it would be a good idea to organize everything in a single place.  ^_^

Thusly, this thread now exists, and in this thread we can post impressions, discuss content, organize clubs, arrange meetings, etc.

Btw, KGB created an official VGChartz Home Club:

The Official PlayStation Home Club

To find it, simply search "VGChartz" under Clubs in Home.

Around the Network

Actually, all the clubs from the Closed Beta are gone.

But someone did make a VG Chartz club, and I applied. ^_^ idk who it was though.

Anyway, I

Now that I think about it, the last time I was in he club was on the 10th, so I suppose it might be gone now. :(

x_x i can't get on home yet ! i dunno XD keep giving me error 931 or something.

Check out my game about moles ^

new official club
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=52655

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

I rekon If I created a "C-931" error thread It'd get alot of posts. It seems to have affected Europe the most. Its due to extrememly high traffic and so we have to either wait or keep trying to get in.

Just keep trying 3 or 4 times and you'll get in there!

Tremble said:

I tried 15 times then it said the server had timed out. Seems like every god damn PS3 owner worldwide is trying for Home

SMcc1887 said:
Tremble said:

I tried 15 times then it said the server had timed out. Seems like every god damn PS3 owner worldwide is trying for Home

heh, I tried over the course of 3 hours and I couldn't get in. I gave up for a few hours tried again, and got right in.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
SMcc1887 said:
Tremble said:

heh, I tried over the course of 3 hours and I couldn't get in. I gave up for a few hours tried again, and got right in.

Yea, its more to do with luck than anything. I'l probably try later on at night when it shouldn't be as busy, in the meantime I'l just go on COD5 and own some Zombies.

My highest score is 210 kills, Lvl 13, 2m 04 seconds. (Only people who play COD5 Zombies will understand)