By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why is Ash Ketchum still a 10 year old?

Maybe this will answer your question (if you can finish it........it's very long).

Around the Network
izaaz101 said:

Maybe this will answer your question (if you can finish it........it's very long).

I'll read it tommorow since I'm really tired.Good night everyone.

Comrade Tovya said:

One of the shows my kids like is Calliou

The show start when the kid is a toddler, and ends when he is in kindergarten, but is always bald.  Why couldn't they at least let him grow some stubble on his head... or even a comb-over?

I always thought that kid had cancer and I just happened to miss the episode they explained it in. Your kids watching PBS Sprout, Comrade? My girl used to watch it but we switched to cable and they don't have it available. Now I just bought her some of the shows like Thomas, Sagwa and Kipper on DVD and switched her over to Dora and Diego on Nickelodeon. God I can't stand Dora!

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

didn't you see season 1 episode 5, approximately 13mins and 26seconds in?

They found a fountain of youth (it was keeping the Beautiflies looking young and pretty for Team Rocket's commercials?)

Onyxmeth said:
Comrade Tovya said:

One of the shows my kids like is Calliou

The show start when the kid is a toddler, and ends when he is in kindergarten, but is always bald.  Why couldn't they at least let him grow some stubble on his head... or even a comb-over?

I always thought that kid had cancer and I just happened to miss the episode they explained it in. Your kids watching PBS Sprout, Comrade? My girl used to watch it but we switched to cable and they don't have it available. Now I just bought her some of the shows like Thomas, Sagwa and Kipper on DVD and switched her over to Dora and Diego on Nickelodeon. God I can't stand Dora!

Cancer was always my guess too...

And yes, my kids love that channel.  We did the same and have a lot of the DVDs (especially Thomas the Train, heck I had those books when I was a kid).

Yeah, Dora and Diego are not my wifes nor my favorite shows either, but unfortunately my 2 year old just loves them.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Around the Network
Wetcoaster said:
Bursche said:
Why is it that Professor Oak had no idea that there were more than 250 original Pokemon? Did he not know that there was an outside world? The whole show is stupid after the first seaon.

YEAH! Isn't he the AUTHORITY on Pokemon? You're slipping, Oak, you're slipping.

and it was 150... 151 counting Mew.

Wasn't it so that Mewtwo was just a gen-copy from mew? As mewtwo should not really exist 150 seems reasonable. 

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Luckily my boy just hates Dora and Diego. I would have gone mad if he didnt !

What I find funny about The Simpsons is that it's frozen in time, not only are the characters not ageing, but flashback episodes have stayed in the same era, too.

Homer and Marge as teens still flash back to 70s, Bart and Lisa as toddlers still back to 80s.

Leave Ash alone! He can be young if he wants!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I'm more concerned with Meg and Chris Griffin, every episode they are different ages to fit the storyline.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.