By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post your wallpaper

ChronotriggerJM said:
@Comrade, yeah, I know it sounds kinda ghey, but I currently drive a miata :P (It was cheap, it's convertible, and it's soooooooo much fun to drive!) and it's an absolute blast! It handles so well, and after experiencing that, it's really tough to go back to boats of the sort xD My dream is to get the supercharged Lotus. 0-60 in 3.9 seconds is pretty good for a car that gets 30+ miles to the gallon, and handles that well :)

On Topic. YEAH WALLPAPERS R AWSUM!!!! I HAVE ONE!!!!

Well the only bad car is a car in which the driver doesn't like it.  My little brother swears on VW Jettas.

So if you if you like the Miata, then that makes it a good car for you, and since you are paying for it, that's all that really matters anyway!

Yeah, we did kind of steer this thread off subject didn't we?  Nice conversation none-the-less, I enjoyed it.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Around the Network

Mine is my avatar....but i donno how to make it big

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:

Great walllpaper, one of the best shows ever in my opinion.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

My Wallpaper is:

Yes, I'm too lazy to change it.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

Oops!!! Sorry about the double.

BTW: Right click and press view all to view all the wallpaper.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:

It's okay.  Lots of guys have that problem.

That is my current background! ^___^

^^^Quite possibly the most disturbing thing I've ever seen. Apparently, cute little Pichu's run into the streets causing car accidents. Then, when the driver of the vehicle is laying bloody on the ground, the Pichu will go into their car, steal their DS's, and play Mario Kart DS on top of the wreckage. You are a monster, NFG. A MONSTER!

d21lewis said:
^^^Quite possibly the most disturbing thing I've ever seen. Apparently, cute little Pichu's run into the streets causing car accidents. Then, when the driver of the vehicle is laying bloody on the ground, the Pichu will go into their car, steal their DS's, and play Mario Kart DS on top of the wreckage. You are a monster, NFG. A MONSTER!

=D

I'm a romantic fool what can i say.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting