By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rare's Holiday Card

Click the image to see it bigger. There's no hints or teases like last year's card, but there looks to be some new avatar clothing like the striped beanie, scarves, and the ear muffs.

Around the Network

Awwww was my first reaction ...........

I want a scarf!!!!!!!

im gonna save image and put it on my PSP and the 360:)..im in a holiday mood t0day!

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

they sure do think a lot of themselves...cant blame them though.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
they sure do think a lot of themselves...cant blame them though.

Well, they did once with them giving "gifts" to all other consoles when they were still associated with Nintendo. The year after, they were owned buy Microsoft.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
I see Glacius in the trees.

Haha! Forget about it! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

KylieDog said:
I see Glacius in the trees.

I can't find him :(

That's just Bad Mr. Frosty from Clayfighter.......or some other snowman (I hate to sound racist, but they all look alike to me).

Oh man! Did anyone notice the reindeers? They're flying cubes! o.O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
Oh man! Did anyone notice the reindeers? They're flying cubes! o.O

built with parts from Banjo

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur