By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft Lowers Price of Xbox 360 by $100 in Canada

http://www.xbox.com/en-ca/community/news/2007/0806-consoleprice.htm

Xbox 360 will enhance the value of its entire family of consoles beginning on Aug. 8. At a new price of $399.99 (CDN), Xbox 360 offers an unsurpassed experience right out of the box with a 20 GB hard drive, wireless controller, Xbox 360 headset, and more.

For those looking for the ultimate value and the freedom to customize their console as they see fit, Xbox 360 Core System now has an estimated retail price (ERP) of $299.99 (CDN). Xbox 360 Core System provides everything gamers need to hit the ground running while giving consumers the ability to add new features and accessories they want.

Dressed in black and equipped with a 120GB hard drive, Xbox 360 Elite will be priced at an ERP of $499.99 (CDN) for those who want the premium games and entertainment experience.

Core from $399? to $299

Premium from 499? to $399

Elite from $549? to $499

Or what?

Around the Network

It's nice to see our rising dollar finally having an effect on consumer goods. So the core is just 20 bucks more than the Wii. Very interesting.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I confirm, Zellers will have the 360 Forza bundle for $399.97 in next weeks ad. August 11th - Aug 17th.

Looks good, lets hope future shop still packs on 3 more games, i might have to pick one up.