By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I'm stuck at work and wondering about PS HOME...

Just made my avatar. Some of the facial features are freaken scarey. Not much clothing and hair styles to choose from. Character customization is pretty lacking.

So far this reminds me of PSO. You can emote like in PSO and type with keyboard. Guys hit on you, if you play a girl. Lots of pervs so far.

It looks pretty good though. Just feels like your not originial with almost everyone around you looking the same.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

I was in the beta and to me it seemed somewhat lackluster at the moment, however, Home is a platform that will constantly evolve.

OK so now I'm just dancing on the stage and a bunch of guys getting freaky with me. I randomly type, "VGChartz FTW"

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I can't even get in. The farthest I managed to get in 3 hours was to the message of the day. I'm not going to try again until tomorrow.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

mine wont fucking show up FUUUCK!!!

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Around the Network

up figured it out i had to pause my background download

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.