By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is there an adult on Vgchartz ?!

um i think someone is taking things a little too seriously. This is first and foremost a SALES website so obviously your going to see alot of threads about numbers and alot of opinions but take it with a grain of salt and try not to get agravated. Oh and yes I'm 21 years old so i guess i count as an adult

Around the Network

Well I'm about to go and get the Ben 10 live action movie,does that makes me an adult?

ctk495 said:
Well I'm about to go and get the Ben 10 live action movie,does that makes me an adult?

no. But it does make you a 15 year old who likes Ben 10.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Welcome to VGChartz, OP!  Please feel free to click on my sig at any time.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network

Guys it's kind of lame to make fun of the grammar of a foreigner who doesn't speak English natively. Why don't you try posting in French or Italian so he can come in here and make fun of you?

DKII said:
Guys it's kind of lame to make fun of the grammar of a foreigner who doesn't speak English natively. Why don't you try posting in French or Italian so he can come in here and make fun of you?

HAHA, I wanted to say the same thing, so I'm glad you did.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Comrade Tovya said:
DKII said:

Agreed with both of you!

Garnett said:
Comrade Tovya said:
DKII said:

Agreed with both of you!

Half of my family is foreign, so they talk funny too... they can't help it, they just have to get this English thing down a little better.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya