By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Suggestions for GC games

I've been bummed with the wii for like a year now, don't care for most of the games.  Today it hit me.  BC.  I seriously forgot about it's BC.  So I went on ebay and bought Wind Waker, Mario Sunshine, Metriod prime 1&2, Animal Crossings (4 the GF...  is it like The SIMS?) , Luigi's mansion, mario party 5, I was gonna buy paper mario: 1000 something, but I figured it was probably alot like the wii version....not sure though.

So, I guess my question is:  Suggestions for GC games?  I guess you can use my profile games as a guide for genres I like, but it's incomplete.  I got tired of putting them all in.  I love RPG's, FPS, Platformers, Strategies, survival horror, well everything but SIM like games.

Around the Network

Eternal Darkness!

-edit-

And if you do decide to get it, read as little about it as possible.  Maybe after it scares/freaks the pants off you read a little about it but not until after that.

get pikmin 2

twesterm said:

Eternal Darkness!

-edit-

And if you do decide to get it, read as little about it as possible.  Maybe after it scares/freaks the pants off you read a little about it but not until after that.

Ebayed it.  Man many GC games are like 20 USD used.

that's cos there's 40 million backwards compatable Wii's, but no more copies of these games than 2 years ago.
They're some good games you got

Buy pikmin 1 and 2
and viewtiful joe 1 and 2

Around the Network
Baddman said:
get pikmin 2

Is that like a pokemon thing?

Viewtitul Joe 1 and 2.

Resident evil 4.

Ikaruga.

Paper Mario 2: The thousand year door.

F-zero GX.

Killer 7.

Rogue Squadron 2: Rogue Leader.

Melee.

Tales of Symphonia.

Baten Kaitos.

For more, just check my games on my profile! I used to collect good GC-games... Although I already sold some! So it's not complete! And there's some mediocre stuff too!

THE NETHERLANDS

scottie said:
that's cos there's 40 million backwards compatable Wii's, but no more copies of these games than 2 years ago.
They're some good games you got

Buy pikmin 1 and 2
and viewtiful joe 1 and 2

I remember seeing reviews for these games... are they fighting games?  Like street fighter.  With cel graphics if I remember right.

@ kabhold Haha, not even close.

It's an incredible game, and kind of hard to describe.

You control 2 characters called Olimar and Louie from a 3rd person perspective, as well as up to 100 tiny creatures called Pikmin. You must use these Pikmin to carry treasure, solve puzzles and kill enemies much bigger than themselves. It has some pretty good humour, gret visuals and cool music

It's a mix of puzzle, strategy and beat em up and it's well worth a purchase.

@ kabhold: Nope. More like a real-time-strategy game. If you played brawl, then you should know Olimar. The main hero of pikmin.

However, I heard Pikmin 1 and 2 are being remade. Don't know if the remakes will leave japan. However, maybe you should wait for the remakes instead ...