By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 4-player Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fighting game heading to Wii...

Hmmm nice details I'm liking it..

Former something....

Around the Network

THANK YOU SOMA!!!

i'm getting this..well..depends on how it plays though..

Hell yeah! I'm always down for some TMNT. Heck - I even enjoyed TMNT - The Movie on the wii (although it was much too short). So many things to wonder......is it going to feature classic characters........what style are the turtles gunna be in (classic, 2k3, or 2007). Damn, I can't wait for this!

*Published by Ubisoft*

I stop reading there. Why Ubi ruin the fun? :(

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Turtles In Time was a great game

Around the Network

@yushire
Doesn't mean the game will be bad...........No More Heroes was great. They just failed to advertise it. Hopefully they will advertise this.

TMNT...plays like smash bros:

2.5D

interactive stages?

unlock characters and stages?

obviously brawl team is working on this..just hope Tecmo might add in some nice strategies and combos

BTW are really the developers of SSBB really behind this game? THEN WOW O_o gonna buy it as long as Ubisoft only publish this game...

I just hope Ubi advertised this game too. OK, No More Heroes then tenchu 4 then this... SERIOUSLY, with shovelwares Ubi gived it to us why are they interested in these games anyway. I dont get >_>

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Cant wait to hear the character list. I myself will be using Casey Jones

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

First Dragon Quest X and now this. This has been a Super Special Awesome Day.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"