By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Becoming a Wii60 Owner What Wii Games Should I Get

I am going to go and getg a wii with mario and sonic free + wii fit

plus i am going to get these games now/furture

mario kart

ssbb

super mario galaxy

twilight princess

any others i should look at?

i also want games i can play with my girlfriend, as she hate 99% of the games i play on 360. She is intereseted in wii fit, mario kart and ssbb and maybe SMG but i think that will be too hard for her lol, and will probably play wii sports.

so suggestions for good single player games for me and good fun "casual" games i can play with girlfriend.

Around the Network

Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4 remake.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

no more heroes
metroid prime 3

i would recommend medal of honor heroes 2, but Call of duty world at war is better

NO MORE HEROES
Fire Emblem radiant dawn
MP3 corruption
BOOM BLOX( both you and gf will like it)
optional- de blob(ok but gets borring fast)
DOWNLOAD: world of gooo
maga man 9
lost winds
all 5 episodes of strong bad
bomberman blast
final fantasy
cubello
dr. mario

hello how are you.

Art Style: ORBIENT.

Around the Network

No more heroes i did see some screens and look good will add that.

MP3 do i need to have played 1 and 2 to understand this or is it a prequel? same with zelda its a stand alone game isnt it?

Get Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, the best single player experience on the Wii, very challenging, very long with great story and battles.

No More Heroes and Metroid Prime 3 for you.

Boom Blox for the both of you, my wife and I played alot of that together.

My wife really liked MySims which is an adorable and clever "girl game" as it were. It's essentially the cutest home decorator ever. If you think she would enjoy getting to create from scratch beds, dressers, tables, chairs, building houses and decorating them in an adorable world, then it's a must, I haven't played or heard much about the sequel, but I imagine it's good too (I doubt it strays very far from the formula)

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Metroid Prime 3.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Townzy said:
No more heroes i did see some screens and look good will add that.

MP3 do i need to have played 1 and 2 to understand this or is it a prequel? same with zelda its a stand alone game isnt it?

I never played MP1 and MP2 and I did fine.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957