By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are most gamers lazy?

I'm absolutely and undeniabily lazy, I always find excuses to not to study, even if it is "surfing wikipedia for things I don't even care for", I don't like to work and if I could, I'd dedicate my life to the "dolce far niente" (sweet-do-nothing in Italian)

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
I'm absolutely and undeniabily lazy, I always find excuses to not to study, even if it is "surfing wikipedia for things I don't even care for", I don't like to work and if I could, I'd dedicate my life to the "dolce far niente" (sweet-do-nothing in Italian)

that'sa why you are so often on this site, they should close vg for the exam period that would help us student, who are addicted to this damn gaming site, my sister even caught me posting here, she was laughing her ass up big time

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I'm not lazy, I have a motivational deficiency

I'm one lazy ************!

i'm not lazy

Around the Network
bouzane said:
I'm not lazy, I have a motivational deficiency

well said

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.