By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are most gamers lazy?

I can't speak for "most" but I'm not lazy. I have my lazy moments but I'm pretty active most of the time- hockey makes sure of that.

Around the Network

Im lazy with coursework, but once Iv started Im fine with it. Although I do enjoy the occasional laze fest with a friend, brawl, and pizza : )

Well..
I have been at work for 5 weeks now,8-9 hours day,you know,we have in our school this worklearning...And I just came from snowboarding,broke my hand a little...I also have minor problems to clean my room,but I go for run with my dog about 1 day a week,you know,about 10km run.

But other than that,I'm very lazy.

Take my love, take my land..

Simulacrum said:
Well..
I have been at work for 5 weeks now,8-9 hours day,you know,we have in our school this worklearning...And I just came from snowboarding,broke my hand a little...I also have minor problems to clean my room,but I go for run with my dog about 1 day a week,you know,about 10km run.

1 day a week??? dam straight your lazy! ;)

I'm lazy .. my house is a mess but i would rather play games or view vgchartz.

Around the Network
Thatmax said:
Simulacrum said:
Well..

1 day a week??? dam straight your lazy! ;)

Well I am right now at my parents house so they usually take it for outside...

Take my love, take my land..

I am an extremely hard worker. So much so that I might stop going to this site so I have more time to work because my schedule is so hard right now.

Yeah im pretty lazy! =P

It takes me ages to get around to starting something, but once I've started, I'll generally see it through to the end.

Also my twice-weekly gym routine often goes out of the window on the slightest nudge.

Sometimes.

www.jamesvandermemes.com