By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are most gamers lazy?

now we know that most gamers on vgchartzzz are not fat, but are they lazy? Personally am so lazy, that i rather die of unger then move my ass to go cook something, i'm to lazy to right something else. But it's not gaming that got me lazy, i was lazy way before that.

So the question here is do you consider yourself lazy, and if yes is it because of your gaming habit?

sorry for the broken english

Chapset from MTL

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

I can't be lazy. I play Wii.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:

so is he

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I'm average in laziness compared to most people. I clean up after myself and don't lay around all day or anything like that.

I have a lazy attitude when work I don't expect comes, like my mom tells me to take out the trash when I'm relaxing, It makes me annoyed.

stof said:

I play Wii sitting.

Around the Network

LOL i hope i dont turn out like him because i play wii alot

hackles said:
LOL i hope i dont turn out like him because i play wii alot

I don't know man. Get back to play with a... well... ''normal'' controller or something, and you'll think the novelty wears out eventually. Yes, I'm a tool-box. :(

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Dude im so lazy that sometimes i dont even play games i just sit there and watch tv but mabey that just becuase im bored?

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

I'm lazy about finishing video games... Still haven't beat phantom hour glass. I should go do that now... But I don't want too.

I'm so lazy i dont wear shirts so when i take my weekly bath i don't have to undress, am also filthy