By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Yes, you can make custom replays in Dissidia! {Confirmed}

PSPFBNews: "Did you like Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children? Well, Square Enix is giving you a chance to summon the inner film director in you in their upcoming fighting game, Dissidia. Your fights can be dramatically choreographed and then edited through the in-game replay editor. Watch this example video of Cloud and Sephiroth doing what they do best -- beating each other to a pulp -- to see the editor in action."

Around the Network

I know everyones in shock & awe about DragonQuest 10 and Homes Open Beta revealed aswell as Microsofts and Sonys sudden Alliance.

But DAMN give some credit to this Epic Portable title right around the cornor! (For Japan..) :P

Oh come on now...

i first seen this vid on the Dissidia main site. Cant wait for this game. Only 8 days left!!

Oniichan said:
i first seen this vid on the Dissidia main site. Cant wait for this game. Only 8 days left!!

YES! sad to say though the hype for this game is being forgotton due to the gaming eclipse.

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Oniichan said:

YES! sad to say though the hype for this game is being forgotton due to the gaming eclipse.

True. To many announcements happening at once. Suppose the hype would be larger if there was WW release happening. Eitherway its going to be huge sales wise in Japan. The west may tell a different story though.

Oniichan said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Oniichan said:

True. To many announcements happening at once. Suppose the hype would be larger if there was WW release happening. Eitherway its going to be huge sales wise in Japan. The west may tell a different story though.

Yeah, if this game was a WW release it'd be a whole new story. though the USA/EU release is soon to follow so thats something at the very least.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Oniichan said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Oniichan said:

Yeah, if this game was a WW release it'd be a whole new story. though the USA/EU release is soon to follow so thats something at the very least.

well we can keep this thread alive with some ranting.. haha

Im looking forward to finally play as Sephiroth. Ever since FF7 i wanted to play as him in some spin off game.

Oniichan said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Oniichan said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Oniichan said:

well we can keep this thread alive with some ranting.. haha

Im looking forward to finally play as Sephiroth. Ever since FF7 i wanted to play as him in some spin off game.

Thats true ya know, theres never been an "Official" game were you could control sephiroth until now.

Same goes for the rest of the other final fantasy Anti-Baddies although Sephiroth mainly for obvious reasons. :P

And yeah, gotta keep this alive! I had no idea would could make a Mini-Adventchildren thing Via the Movie Gaming mode.

Yeah im in the same shoes. I didnt know you could make custom replays at all. At first i thought it was just another fighting game with FF chars and some customization. The game keeps surprising me with each announcement.