By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Quest X for Wii confirms new Zelda for 09

All of you can see that people is already screaming around in circles. Wii just got the new iteration of the most important Square-Enix franchise: Dragon Quest X. (I'm not really surprised to be honest)

So, according to SE development cicles, DQX is most likely to be released in 2010.

The Next Zelda for Wii, is already on the works, for almost shure it won't release in the same year as DQX, because they are 2 Huge killer APP's.

So, if 2010 it's the most obvius release year for SE's game, Zelda won't arrive in 2011, that's too late considering 2006 was the arrival of Twilight Princess.

So Zelda for our Wiis in 2009??

Around the Network

NO more than likely not. 2010 is still the best timeframe for Zelda Wii. Been in development since early 2006 and although 2009 would seem the most likely, they haven't shown it yet and they always release a year or so after they announce it. My bets is still mid to late 2010. Late 2009 is still probable considering development time but I don't think its likely right now.

you're really reaching man

I don't agree with you Zucas. ZELDA FOR XMAS 2009 :D
yay

I don't know about that...why would they not DQ10 is a giant Japanese monster while Zelda has been more of an American monster, if anything it'd be better to release both in the same year different quarters.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network

@One_touch_KO

LOZ definitely huge, but in US\Europe, DQ is pretty mediocre in terms of sales in US, but huge in Japan. There're no intersections, so no ground for analysis about release dates of next LOZ.

There is no connection..

Grahamhsu said:
I don't know about that...why would they not DQ10 is a giant Japanese monster while Zelda has been more of an American monster, if anything it'd be better to release both in the same year different quarters.

It's the same then having Halo 3 and Gears of War in the same year.

One_touch_KO said

The Next Zelda for Wii, is already on the works, for almost shure it won't release in the same year as DQX, because they are 2 Huge killer APP's.

Who's quote is this? Is it from Square-Enix?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

No it's not...It's about the same as having Tales of Vesperia and Gears of War 2 in the same year..oh wait that did happen =P

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-