By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Shock!: Monster Hunter 3 coming to PSP (Rumor)

What about possibility of brand new Monster Hunter for DS? ^_^ Wii+DS online play a-la FFCC:EoT or DQ9... hm, sounds good. Just curious, sorry.

Around the Network

I heard that Capcom going to port MH2G English version that able to play online via PS3 few months ago ,maybe this rumor mean MH2G more than MH3?

As people here appear to be blind, I'll repeat:

LOL, DEBUNKED. As in, Capcom restated the game is still Wii-exclusive.

@Chrizum

And it still might be ported on PSP a year later, like this was with MHG(PS2,01/05)->MHF(PSP,12/05), MH2(PS2,2/06)->MHF2(PSP,2/07)... MH3(Wii,Q3/09)->MHF3(PSP,Q3/10)??? That would be good if MH3 sells ~400k first week on Wii, but portable version sells like ~1M first week. Personally, I don't understand japanese ppl, why wait a whole year? PSP versioneven lacks online, well, just local ad-hoc (don't know about latest MHP2ndG, suppose just ad-hoc again).

So, that's how it's looks if you look back, at PS2-PSP history of franchise.

mai said:

@Chrizum

And it still might be ported on PSP a year later, like this was with MHG(PS2,01/05)->MHF(PSP,12/05), MH2(PS2,2/06)->MHF2(PSP,2/07)... MH3(Wii,Q3/09)->MHF3(PSP,Q3/10)??? That would be good if MH3 sells ~400k first week on Wii, but portable version sells like ~1M first week. Personally, I don't understand japanese ppl, why wait a whole year? PSP versioneven lacks online, well, just local ad-hoc (don't know about latest MHP2ndG, suppose just ad-hoc again).

So, that's how it's looks if you look back, at PS2-PSP history of franchise.

Thats true come to think of it.

Around the Network

it´s logic monster hunter freedom tri. Monster hunter is the psp´s best seller serie

I pretty sure Capcom stated this rumor was not true, so there goes that rumor, It is exactly like the MGS4 to 360 rumor now!

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Currently own- DS, PSP, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 DreamCast.

Man i have too many consoles..... 

Quotes to live by!

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"- Helen Keller

"i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"-Thomas Edison

"Man is not the creature of circumstancesCircumstances are the creatures of men"

Uhh.. Okay? What's going on here?

RPG said:
If I had a fanbase on a system which has sold 5+ million I would not ignore it, would you?

That should answer anyone's questions on this game going on PSP. PS3 and 360 an absolute no no, cost too much more for a lot less sales.

Resint Evil games on the Wii have sold roughly 3 million.

Do you see Resident Evil 5 on the Wii, or Capcom ignoring the fanbase on that system?

Capcom has already stated that this is an exclusive, and restated this two days ago. So who are we going to listen to, the maybe chinese interview, or the actual company release? If we are going to believe this as fact, then MGS4 is coming to the Xbox 360, as well as the next one. I mean , we have the "clue" right? So it must be fact!

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS