By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A though of PSN - XBL - ... PC.

Hey so i was thinking, Do you think by any chance in the future it will be possibly to connect from your xbox to play an online server lets say some games.. MEH NVM ill just say it like this =

CoD : Modern warfare 2 IS OUT!

*Enters PSN*

Oh this looks promising

-PC/PSN/XBL Server-

*Enters Server*

Woot! Simon! HEY MAN WTF! O_O HEY PATRICK W00T... THIS IS SWEET WHAT ARE U DOING HERE ON XBOX LIVE? Dude what are u doing here on PSN!? STFU WHAT THE HELL ARE U BOTH DOING HERE ON STEAM!? XD.

Wouldnt it be a possibility that games on PC-PS3-X360 could somehow.. link to each other? i mean it be pretty sweet to play multiplatform games with someone on another console XD... It might be TOTALLY dumb for me to even say this but im just saying itd be pretty cool.. no?

Around the Network

Why not? Dreamcast vs. PC was possible 7-8 years ago.

lol, me and my PS3 dudes would love to pwn my X360 friends online. M.A.G would Be insane.

It's technically not out of the realms of possiblity in terms of actually being able to do it, it would basically just be getting permission from Microsoft/Sony/Valve to do it.

I would assume that Microsoft would have the biggest issue with it, because you have to pay for XBL, whereas the others are free (may make people question the subscriptions), they're also directly competing against Steam on the PC market, and XBL/GFWL cross-playing is one of their selling points.

It be sweet though :( I always wanted to play with my friend on CoD 4 but he has 360 and me ps3 :(

Around the Network

That would be nice. PC vs 360 vs PS3 (what happened to Wii lol). We all know who would win

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

That would take the console wars to a whole new level....

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Parasitic said:
That would take the console wars to a whole new level....

Well said my friend:

"Yo dawg, me's got a mouse and keyboard to pwn y'all n00bs' little controller asses."

"Whatcha sayin' f00? Playing with dual analog sticks takes skills man."

"YO WAIT DER! I'll just point yo sorry head with my IR, and BOOM headshot!"

I can see it happening!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Too bad most of you console fellas would be stuck at 30 frames per second ;>

Sounds like a cool idea. I think it would be great if they did this.