By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I've played my entire back library - now what?

Soleron said:

About 2 months ago I decided I would play through my entire back library of games that are worth playing due to the lack of new releases. I've just completed the last one:

Pokémon DP
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario World
Yoshi's Island
Super Mario 64
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Mario Galaxy
New Super Mario Bros.
Kirby Power Paintbrush
Metroid Fusion
Super Metroid
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2
Paper Mario
Paper Mario: TTYD

Yes, I have way too much time on my hands. Anyway, I've completed them and still Nintendo has no new games! Do you have any suggestions for Christmas games in line with my extreme Nintendo bias?

Geez man branch out a bit.

Around the Network

Just get Zack and Wiki and be done with it

Soleron said:

About 2 months ago I decided I would play through my entire back library of games that are worth playing due to the lack of new releases. I've just completed the last one:

Pokémon DP
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario World
Yoshi's Island
Super Mario 64
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Mario Galaxy
New Super Mario Bros.
Kirby Power Paintbrush
Metroid Fusion
Super Metroid
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2
Paper Mario

Yes, I have way too much time on my hands. Anyway, I've completed them and still Nintendo has no new games! Do you have any suggestions for Christmas games in line with my extreme Nintendo bias?

Where's Metroid Prime 3: Corruption? If you really don't have it, go buy it NOW!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Soleron said:

Pokémon DP
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario World
Yoshi's Island
Super Mario 64
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Mario Galaxy
New Super Mario Bros.
Kirby Power Paintbrush
Metroid Fusion
Super Metroid
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2
Paper Mario

Where's Metroid Prime 3: Corruption? If you really don't have it, go buy it NOW!

I was going to say that too but I looked at his game collection and apparantly he has it.

what about wii games that have been released that you never got a chance to play??

like battalion wars 2

Around the Network

If you don't have it. Buy No More Heroes.

Just looked through your collection and didn't see bully there. That was amazing for Wii. Excite truck is good fun too. Couldn't make out if you had a U.S. Gamecube but if you do, try Chibi robo for it. That was a great and hugely underrated game in my opinion. Just looked through my collection..... how about Mario and Sonic at the olympics? Trying to break all world records should keep you going till Christmas.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Soleron said:
Killergran said:

Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels should give you something to do. If you liked Super Mario Bros. it's the perfect game for you :) watch out for poison mushrooms!

Still back-catalog.  But it's really the only mario-game missing from your list. :)

I have Super Mario Bros. Deluxe for the GBC, which includes all of the levels from SMB2. Sorry.

"Castlevania Judgment"

How much is Castlevania like Metroid?

"Kirby Super Star Ultra"

Isn't that al collection of minigames? If it was a solid Kirby game I would get it.

hmmm Castlevania Judgment is totally different to Metroid.....  you really don't know what's about?

Edit: Look here:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=50538&page=1

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Maybe you should get Girlfriend, I think its a virtual reality game on the system called Life.

All jokes aside, maybe you should try a Wii game not made by Nintendo?

How about Fire Emblem?