By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I've played my entire back library - now what?

About 2 months ago I decided I would play through my entire back library of games that are worth playing due to the lack of new releases. I've just completed the last one:

Pokémon DP
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario World
Yoshi's Island
Super Mario 64
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Mario Galaxy
New Super Mario Bros.
Kirby Power Paintbrush
Metroid Fusion
Super Metroid
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2
Paper Mario
Paper Mario: TTYD

Yes, I have way too much time on my hands. Anyway, I've completed them and still Nintendo has no new games! Do you have any suggestions for Christmas games in line with my extreme Nintendo bias?

Around the Network

It's not Nintendo but.... Castlevania Judgment if you're fan of the series =)

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Get Kirby Super Star Ultra.

It is just super.

Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels should give you something to do. If you liked Super Mario Bros. it's the perfect game for you :) watch out for poison mushrooms!

Still back-catalog.  But it's really the only mario-game missing from your list. :)

This is invisible text!

Killergran said:

Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels should give you something to do. If you liked Super Mario Bros. it's the perfect game for you :) watch out for poison mushrooms!

Still back-catalog.  But it's really the only mario-game missing from your list. :)

I have Super Mario Bros. Deluxe for the GBC, which includes all of the levels from SMB2. Sorry.

"Castlevania Judgment"

How much is Castlevania like Metroid?

"Kirby Super Star Ultra"

Isn't that al collection of minigames? If it was a solid Kirby game I would get it.

Around the Network
Soleron said:

About 2 months ago I decided I would play through my entire back library of games that are worth playing due to the lack of new releases. I've just completed the last one:

Pokémon DP
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario World
Yoshi's Island
Super Mario 64
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Mario Galaxy
New Super Mario Bros.
Kirby Power Paintbrush
Metroid Fusion
Super Metroid
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2
Paper Mario
Paper Mario: TTYD

Yes, I have way too much time on my hands. Anyway, I've completed them and still Nintendo has no new games! Do you have any suggestions for Christmas games in line with my extreme Nintendo bias?

You completed all of those games in 2 months? =O That's quite a feat.

Not published by Nintendo but what about Tales of Symphonia for the GameCube? Not only is it one of the most awesome games ever created but that game will keep you busy for a while.

Soleron said:
Killergran said:

I have Super Mario Bros. Deluxe for the GBC, which includes all of the levels from SMB2. Sorry.

"Castlevania Judgment"

How much is Castlevania like Metroid?

"Kirby Super Star Ultra"

Isn't that al collection of minigames? If it was a solid Kirby game I would get it.

...No.

It's Kirby Super Star, expanded with four more game modes in it. It is the richest and best Kirby game I have ever played, and in my time I have played quite a few.

Milky Way Wishes alone would make it worth a purchase, but the extra modes are insane.

I still haven't entirely beaten the game.

Have you listed all the games you own in your collection?

Kirby Super Star Ultra is a remake of Kirby Super Star, you can read more about it here.

Buy something NOT made by Nintendo. Okami?

How can someone with such strong views to do with anti-corporations and open source, 'n' shit, love a corporation so much to the point of not playing anything else other than what that corporation makes, and replaying their old stuff until they release something new.