By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your favorite city?

I am creating this thread to discover what your favorite city is...or cities, perhaps? My favorite city is Toronto. The city is beautiful, clean, safe, and the culture is exceptional. Toronto's Chinatown has so many superb restaurants...it is almost unfathomable. To be honest, the most enjoyable meal was simply grabbing some roasted duck from one of the street vendors.

With that being said, what is your favorite city?

Around the Network

Im gonna have to say London : )

Atlanta. I just love the place.

Hard to decide let me think about it for awhile.

Canterbury.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Not Los Angeles :) Ummm I dunno, my favorite current city would probably be Vegas. But that's because I don't live there ^_^

I'm actually quite interested in this thread because I want to move out of CA so bad xD I'm curious as to what all is around in this world :)

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

My favorite city that I have actually lived in is Arvada, CO (suburb of Denver)

Favorite cities I have been to is a little harder...

San Antonio, TX
Santa Fe, NM
Virginia Beach, VA
Siesta Key, FL

Worst cities...

Los Angeles, CA
Philly, PA
Atlanta, GA
Birmingham, AL
Cincinnati, OH

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

I expected London would be selected, but Canterbury is surprising. Also, it would be appreciated if you could expound upon your selection. I am not asking for a lengthy summary, but a concise summary would be informative. Something similar to my summary of Toronto in the OP.

Well, I've been to

London
Edinburgh
Paris
New York
Barcelona
Istanbul
Rabat

Aside from my bias (in which London and Edinburgh are by far the nicest cities) I'm gonna go for Istanbul... the culture, the history, the entertainment.

Paris was OK, New York wasn't great, Barcelona had some great architecture, I don't like Moroccan food.

LA sucks... it's sleezy, gross, entirely too overpopulated, and not cheap to live in >

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.