By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The I hate winter thread

Dear Winter,

I skeezer love it when you come, but when it's 10 degrees celcius outside I can't help but want snow. Why can't you bring it like you did before.

-Skeezer

^_^

Around the Network

I love winter, always had the most fun in the winter when I was a kid. I'm actually bothered by the heat that comes with the summer, as IMO its easier to deal with cold then heat (when your so hot and you have no clothes on, but your still hot, what do you do then?). Also as an adult cold outside, only thing to do with a girlfriend is stay in ;)

@Moongoddess, where do you live in the US? I live in Canada and I get -40 in the winter, so that is what is really winter and there are only a few Northern midwest states that actually get that cold.

I'm a spring fanboy! F**k you, Winter!!

Maine. I live close enough to Canada that I used to hop over the border when I was 19 for some legal drinking :D

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

If you came to Quebec instead of New-Brunswick, the legal age is 18.

Around the Network

I hate the winter aswell but not only the cold makes me depressive also the short days and I need sunlight X_X.

Winter is just awful in every way. The older I got, the more obvious this became. Sure, you have a break if you're in school, Christmas and presents and whatnot. But is all of that really worth it for the sun not rising 'til 10:00 and temperatures so cold that you can barely go outside? Hell, I live in the south (Maryland) and it's still so cold that I'm freezing in my own house.

Ha yeah I know. Its quite a bit further than New Brunswick though. I Did suggest to my brother when he turned 18 that he should go on a road-trip with his friends to Quebec in celebration though. He was going to do it and then he got lazy haha.

The Quebecois made fun of my accent when I tried to speak French anyways. So I always end up speaking English because I feel sensitive about it. Hahaha.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

DEAR WINTER,

I F***ING LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* * * **  ** *  * * * ** * * * * * ** ** * * * * * * * * ** * ** ** ** * ** * ** * * ** * * *  * * * * * * * ** * * * *

^^^^SNOW!! ^__^

Love, NFG

Great now I even dislike you more NFG.