By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2: Best reviewed game of all time

With the saturation and general receivial of FPS's on consoles, I'm afraid Killzone 2 has the potential to be the highest rated game on both Metacritic and Gamerankings.  I'm afraid for the industry if this happens.. Killzone 2 can very well uproot the 360 and the Wii and even turn Halo Fanboys into Killzone Fanboys.  Yes this game is probably the best looking game on a console, ever.  It even rivals Crysis.  Let me just say this..  prepare for a flood of 10's, A+'s, 5 stars and other perfect scores because Killzone 2 could very well be the PS3's definitive game.

Yes, I'm batshit crazy.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

in the graphics category lol. not sure about the rest

deathgod33 said:

Killzone 2 looks SO GOOD.  360 and Wii owners will commit mass suicide for buying visually inadequate consoles.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
deathgod33 said:

Killzone 2 looks SO GOOD.  360 and Wii owners will commit mass suicide for buying visually inadequate consoles.

That's funny lol. I read that comment somewhere else.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

OHHHHH I get it, nice one SmokedHostage. Killzone 2 NUMBER 1 GAME F**K YEAH! All the Halo fanbois are gonna be smoked by the best game ever come Febuary!

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

Resistance 1 fans said resistance 2 would surpass resistance 1 and get silly scores like 9.8 all round, now, killzone 1 didn't exactly set the world alight did it, im not holding my breath for killzone 2, i'll go on record and say this now, killzone 2 review......... looks pretty but just simply not polished enough in the gameplay department 8.3/10 average from metacritic.

As a PS3 owner. 2 in fact, wake me when it happens.

this is sooooooo clever.

I think 360 owners can deal without a "can't even be a halo killer 2.0"

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Killzone 2 will be COLOSSAL. Several times bigger than LBP and L4D. 50 million copies sold confirmed.

Pixel Art can be fun.

So is this trolling or no?