By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So who do you want to run against Obama in 2010?

edit: In 2012, sorry....

Personally I would like to see Governor Piyush "Bobby" Jindal: youth, energetic, strong core values, mainstream GOP base covered.  Also, a Mike Huckabee would be a close 2nd if Jindal wasn't running.  Although Romney would be great as well as Dr. Ron Paul, Mitt is just a CEO say anything to get x, y, and z, and Paul is just to far out for the GOP of today. 

Your thoughts?  3rd parties are welcome too.

Around the Network

Sarah Palin.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Stevo. Long time no see! I thought you were w/ Obama!?

Sarah Palin.

I am, that is why I want Palin to run.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network
steven787 said:
I am, that is why I want Palin to run.

zing!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

I want Palin, but not because Obama would easily win..... (that is a downside)

Ron Paul

I'm confident that aftrer the economic recovery and the end of the Iraq War, nobody will stand a chance against Obama but I'd really like to see Sarah Palin run for president. That would be hilarious.

Huckabee would be another one who would be great. Basically, anybody who is very far right and illustrates how far out of touch the Republican party has become.

damkira said:

I'm confident that aftrer the economic recovery and the end of the Iraq War, nobody will stand a chance against Obama but I'd really like to see Sarah Palin run for president. That would be hilarious.

Huckabee would be another one who would be great. Basically, anybody who is very far right and illustrates how far out of touch the Republican party has become.

I agree....I need some more Saturday Night Spoofs of Palin...

Former something....