By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Another Xbox 360 exclusive for 2009...unfortunately.

A game that will deserve a negative 5 will sell over 5 million due to a rapper on the box.. sadly I can see this happening...

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Yahhhhhhh!

Haters hate me cuz I got me a video game!

Crank dat video game!

I don't like Soulja, but his music is intoxicating. Listening to Crank dat Soulja boy was fun for a little while. I rather enjoyed that song. And in the case that it ever comes up on the radio, I do turn the music up and sing along.

Garnett said:
Here is how the gaming community can understand it...

Soulja Boy music is for familys,aka Casual,so hes like the Wii...

Young Jeezy makes Gangsta Music,for adults mainly men say he the PS3..

50 cent makes somewhat Gangsta music and Family frirendly music,so hes the 360.

When you put Jeezy next to Soulja Boy you see how dumb Soulja Boy looks,his music is for family members,they all can dance along to it,and even white kids who dont like hip hop like his music cause its catchy.

So Souljah boy helps white bois dance? Well at least he's done something good =) jp. I'm surprised so many people can't understand Souljah boy don't you have any friends that speak ebonics?

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Grahamhsu said:
Garnett said:
Here is how the gaming community can understand it...

Soulja Boy music is for familys,aka Casual,so hes like the Wii...

Young Jeezy makes Gangsta Music,for adults mainly men say he the PS3..

50 cent makes somewhat Gangsta music and Family frirendly music,so hes the 360.

When you put Jeezy next to Soulja Boy you see how dumb Soulja Boy looks,his music is for family members,they all can dance along to it,and even white kids who dont like hip hop like his music cause its catchy.

So Souljah boy helps white bois dance? Well at least he's done something good =) jp. I'm surprised so many people can't understand Souljah boy don't you have any friends that speak ebonics?

I would say all that :P

Is that at me or you asking them?

Around the Network

Not at you Garnett, them, I should've said don't they have any african american friends that speak ebonics to be more clear. Well at least that bird walk song has some hotties in it.

@Axumblade Oh that would be hilarious Day one purchase for me. I think they should name it something similar to this picture below though. I can imagine the exercises too...

NDS: Now say "supermang dat"

Kids: "Superman that!"

NDS: Incorrect, next exercise "Hyphy"

Now srsly, this remembers an article I read a few months ago that the 360 had captured the key bling-gangsta-whigga demographic. Guess they were right.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Only one thing you can say to this statement....

.... Oh snaps!

Wow.