By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Do you think MS prepare a handheld?

MS could not be bothered entering hand held market due to it being dominated by Nintendo and less profitable than console and PC gaming.

Around the Network
numonex said:
MS could not be bothered entering hand held market due to it being dominated by Nintendo

hey that didn't stop sega, n gage(lol) and sony from entering the handheld market.

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

I hope so.

Could give the PSP some serious comp and maybe Sony will actually support the damn thing.

Its doubtful.  Nintendo has a lock on the handheld market.  If they released their own they will once again be splitting the leftovers with Sony.

Their best bet would be to have an XBLA type store for Windows Mobile and try to sells games like on the iPod Touch/iPhone.

~flame said:
numonex said:
MS could not be bothered entering hand held market due to it being dominated by Nintendo

hey that didn't stop sega, n gage(lol) and sony from entering the handheld market.

Besides Sony the other two companies failed miserably on the hand held market and were destroyed by Nintendo.

Around the Network

They could do but one step at a time is the best option, make the home console successful first. Once that is done they can think about handhelds, they simply need to follow the example of Nintendo and Sony.