By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Hardcore race fans Enter.

Here is the latest trailer to a racing game from the best Simulation devs on PC.

It's Race PRo exclusive to 360. There is still plenty of dev time left which means it will look even better. There is no question that the gameplay will be one of the best racers ever. Simbin is quite possibly the greatest Racing simulation developers. They didnt get that name on PC for no reason.

All I can say is watch fro 042 - 047 that looks basically real.

Around the Network

Wheres the video?

NVM... yeah... looks very good.... Very good indeed!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Race PRo exclusive to xbox360, and selnor is hyping it...

COINCIDENCE???

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

krimoz911 said:

COINCIDENCE???

If you didnt know Im into my racing. And more simulation the better. Why wouldnt anyone who likes racing be excited by a race game by the best race devs?

CGI-Quality said:
@ selnor

You are a graphics junkie just like me :) And don't worry, there's nothing wrong with that, at least you're hyping excellent games for the 360. I'm a firm PS3 guy saying, rock on selnor :)

I like you. Thats why I respect you. Although we both will always have slight differing opinions, I respect your posts. As well as loving PS3 graphics to. :)

Around the Network
selnor said:
krimoz911 said:

COINCIDENCE???

If you didnt know Im into my racing. And more simulation the better. Why wouldnt anyone who likes racing be excited by a race game by the best race devs?

OK sorry I didn't know.

on topic I hope they use the dev time to work on the cockpit view, it didn't look that good in the video.

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

Wow, that looked pretty damn nice. :24 to :29 looked ridiculously real....was that real? I'm not a racing fan but I do like graphics and man that looked great. Haha at that cheap shot at GT for not having car damage LOL.

PS - seriously Selnor, stop creating threads with "[insert genre] fans enter." It makes u sound kinda of snobbish. IDK maybe it's just me.

SnakeEyez said:
Wow, that looked pretty damn nice. :24 to :29 looked ridiculously real....was that real? I'm not a racing fan but I do like graphics and man that looked great. Haha at that cheap shot at GT for not having car damage LOL.

PS - seriously Selnor, stop creating threads with "[insert genre] fans enter." It makes u sound kinda of snobbish. IDK maybe it's just me.

LOL. Sorry bout that. Didnt mean it to sound that way. Note and point taken.

@ :24 - :29 that was ingame. Awesome hey.

Holy cow. I don't even like racing games and this looks like an HD video that someone took from the inside of one of the cars.

Amazing. I personally don't care that much though.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

selnor said:
SnakeEyez said:

LOL. Sorry bout that. Didnt mean it to sound that way. Note and point taken.

@ :24 - :29 that was ingame. Awesome hey.

That's cool, maybe I'm the only one that really sees it that way. I won't lie, it is an attention grabber . Sometimes I go through threads on the main page not really paying attention to wat sub-forum they belong in and when I see something like "Graphic whores enter" I go in there excited to see great graphics that just so happen to be 360 exclusive.

OT: WHA?! that's in game. WOW.