By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Youtube User will interview High Voltage on the Conduit:Needs your help!

Chrizum said:
I asked if HVS is thinking about a "Call of Duty style" level-up system, as that system is very addictive with its perks and unlockables.

LOL will never happen though, the thing is... Infinity Ward is  different in style in terms of multiplayer than HVS or Bungie for that matter. Perk system is unique and only exclusively on Call of Duty series. Making a perk system only make HVS a copycat... splitscreen is likely a candidate though.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network
yushire said:
Chrizum said:
I asked if HVS is thinking about a "Call of Duty style" level-up system, as that system is very addictive with its perks and unlockables.

LOL will never happen though, the thing is... Infinity Ward is  different in style in terms of multiplayer than HVS or Bungie for that matter. Perk system is unique and only exclusively on Call of Duty series. Making a perk system only make HVS a copycat... splitscreen is likely a candidate though.

I'm not asking them to copy Call of Duty's system, but to have a similar system where you level up and unlock stuff for your character. It'd really improve the gameplay significantly for me.

I think HVS should do the Soldier Front system then. You have to buy a weapon and earn points by playing a game. It depends on how good you are, and the price of the weapons varied depending on how powerful the weapons are. Not only its effective its cheap. If a 350 MB game can do it why not The Conduit?

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg