By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The final Bowl Championship Series (BCS) ranking wil be out soon.........

Who will be on top? Who deserves to be on top?

Based on the AP poll, we will see Florida and Oklahoma in the National Championship game. But what about the other BCS bowls?

Here is the AP top 10 for reference:

1. Florida (50) 12-1 1,602
 2. Oklahoma (9) 12-1 1,540
 3. Texas (6) 11-1 1,530
 4. Alabama 12-1 1,410
 5. USC 11-1 1,372
 6. Penn State 11-1 1,259
 7. Utah 12-0 1,225
 8. Texas Tech 11-1 1,193
 9. Boise State 12-0 1,101
10. Ohio State 10-2 1,069

Around the Network

I hope OU breaks Tebow's throwing arm.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Me too... I hate Tebow. I've been a Crimson Tide fan for 30 years, and those bastards broke my heart yesterday.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

its horrible how the bcs works there should be a playoff system instead then bama will get another shot

I agree... it's BS that we went 12-0, lose one game, and then all we get is the lousy Sugar Bowl.

The only thing that blows my minds is, all the fans, players, coaches, colleges, and media hate the BCS system, but no one changes it... why? If no one likes it except the BCS cronies, than why in the hell does it continue after the 16th year? It's the one thing that I will never understand.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Around the Network
Comrade Tovya said:
I agree... it's BS that we went 12-0, lose one game, and then all we get is the lousy Sugar Bowl.

The only thing that blows my minds is, all the fans, players, coaches, colleges, and media hate the BCS system, but no one changes it... why? If no one likes it except the BCS cronies, than why in the hell does it continue after the 16th year? It's the one thing that I will never understand.

I agree. Everybody complains but nothing ever happens. unfortunately i don't se a playoff in the forseeable future. BTW, don't hate tebow. he will go down as one of the top 5 college football players ever.

I don't mind the BCS. It allows teams to play more games as well as bring in lots of revenue for the schools and the programs. That's really the real reason as to why there is no playoff system. Tons of money would be lost.

Something that would be cool would be an 8 team playoff, with the big 6 conference winners all getting a shot no matter what, and 2 wildcard teams. Everyone other team still gets the chance to play in bowl games. Scheduling for it would be a pain in the ass though.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Tebow, after Saturday's performance, may be the Heisman Trophy winner. But McCoy has amazing stats.

^I don't think Sam Bradford's stock went down any after what he did to Mizz yesterday. I think he is going to get it but Tebow will be second.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I will just like to say again that I hope someone breaks Tebow's throwing arm. I hope he goes into the draft next year so I can see him get rocked as a Lion or Ram.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!