By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is it manly in here, or is it my game collection? (360 GET)

I don't like anagrams Rol, and CAPS is not cruise control for cool, I reject those games for this reason

I do need to get Dead Rising. Hours of fun with that one. Mass Effect is important, too.... Bioshock is a given, but I might look into Lost Odyssey instead of Blue Dragon.

How is Eternal Sonata?

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
I assume you played Tales of Vesperia at a friend's house

Do not correct me on this

Anyone have recommendations for 360 games I can get on the cheap? Truth be told I'm looking at grabbing Too Human. I didn't follow that game for 10 of its 13-year development just to let it fade away without me playing it.

Dead rising,Bully,GTA 4 all are about 20$

They shouldn't have made their subtitles all caps, Rol. Their fault, not mine.

I thought Eternal Sonata was ok. Your gf will probably like it. It's a pretty vibrantly colored game and the music is great. The game is very linear and the story a bit nonsensical, so I preferred Blue Dragon and Infinite Undiscovery a little more. I liked the concept, though. BTW, Lost Odyssey is $31 at Amazon. Hmm, might pick it up myself for that price.

So I played some Tales of Vesperia

This is....this is about what I expected

Why is it such a common anime trope that all princesses know absolutely nothing about the outside world, or even how to function as a head of state? Not saying Estilla or whatever her nam is is a princess, but if she isn't I am going to be very, very surprised.