By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ZERO graphicall Powerhouses coming to Wii

Muramasa the demon Blade is a beatiful game.
Fragil has a great artistic direction.
Fatal Frame IV has a nice attention to detail
Same as Monster Hunter 3
But this concept of Graphical Powerhouse ..... I don't get it; that doesn't make the game good per se like Lair. Well in fact my 2 favorites games of the PS3 this year aren't graphical powerhouse.

Around the Network
chasmatic12 said:
One_touch_KO said:
Falcon095 said:
What?! ZERO! Ok.. It's time to sell my Wii..

I don't know about american eBay, but here in Europe, Wii's are sold at 400 bucks (same price as PS3) because the lack of Wii's in the stores. If you wanna sell it make it quick, before Nintendo ships more units and then the price drops!

I think he was being sarcastic there.

And actually, I object to the threads title! Muramasa is one of the most gorgeous games I've ever seen. Sure, it's not built from a powerful engine, but its graphics are undoubtedly some of the most unique (and best) I've ever seen.

No I'm not sarcastic!!!! Even I am temptated to sell my Wii for about 400€, buy a brand new one and make a profit of 150€!!!!

^ No, Falcon095 was being sarcastic.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

One_touch_KO said:
chasmatic12 said:
One_touch_KO said:
Falcon095 said:

I don't know about american eBay, but here in Europe, Wii's are sold at 400 bucks (same price as PS3) because the lack of Wii's in the stores. If you wanna sell it make it quick, before Nintendo ships more units and then the price drops!

And actually, I object to the threads title! Muramasa is one of the most gorgeous games I've ever seen. Sure, it's not built from a powerful engine, but its graphics are undoubtedly some of the most unique (and best) I've ever seen.

No I'm not sarcastic!!!! Even I am temptated to sell my Wii for about 400€, buy a brand new one and make a profit of 150€!!!!

I was totally talking about Falcon right there.

I like colors.
Watch the ST:TOS vs. ST:NG.
I love Next Gen -- but the original series is so much brighter and colorful.

What does this have to do with video games.
The Wii can't be all sharp like the HD consoles.
But it tends to have games that are brighter and more colorful.
And I like that.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network

If it bothered me then I wouldn't be buying Wii versions of multiplatform games haha. Graphics are very important but a great experience can still be somewhat shallow.

One_touch_KO said:
chasmatic12 said:
One_touch_KO said:
Falcon095 said:

lol, relax :P like many people just said, he was talking about me :P

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Zucas said:
If it bothered me then I wouldn't be buying Wii versions of multiplatform games haha. Graphics are very important but a great experience can still be somewhat shallow.

I have a friend with SW: Force Unleashed for his PS3 and he played the Wii version. He liked more the Wii version just because of controls. I asked "what about the graphics and physics?"

His answer: "What graphics???? What is physics? Wow this white little Playstation is amazing!"

I EPICLY LOLED!!!!

(The guy is a casual PS3 owner - rare!!!!!!!)

axumblade said:
One_touch_KO said:
axumblade said:
Wii Sports Resort only is a win if the Wave Racing is good. If it's not, then I give all hope up in the game.

Wanna bet with me it will sell a gazilion copies? 1:1 Sword Fight is a dream come true to every gamer. In WSR it is in a party way but we'll see some games using this as Red Steel 2 and the new Star Wars coming to Wii 2009!

I was speaking personally. I don't care what a gazillion people intend on buying nor do I really care about sword fighting on the Wii either. I just want to jet ski in peace. Is that too much to ask?!?

Nope. I want a TRUE Wave Racing sequel on the Wii too!

We have yet to see a substantial amount of that game in motion. ^