By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Games that sold better on the PS3 opposed to the 360.

~flame said:
Yay! now anyone wanna make A make a thread games that sold better on the 360 opposed to the PS3? who's willing to spend 100000 hours making a long list of 360 games that outsold the Ps3 version?

What would be the point in that ?

There's few milion more of X360 owners than PS3 owners and on avarage statistical PS3 owner has his console for shorter time (meaning he is more probable to drop heavy cash on console in recent months.

Therefore PS3 game selling better than X360 is something to be proud off for platform and vice versa is more similar to being proud becouse you took ice cream from 5 year old kid :)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
Malachi said:
Undying said:
Malachi said:

This won't end well, you just know somebody gonna make one about the 360 now...

95% of multiplatform games sell better on 360. That would be one hell of a list.

That kind of was my point, if you want to make your console of choice look good it's wiser to focus on the aspect where it is doing better.

And what is my console of choice?

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

I was talking about the OP, sorry if that wasn't clear enough.

Persons without argument hide behind their opinion

Malachi said:

I was talking about the OP, sorry if that wasn't clear enough.

I am OP.

axumblade said:
Tomb Raider Underworld is supposedly selling more too...not sure though.

I'm not sure if this thread is a good or a bad thing though...a lot of those games aren't really much to be proud of lol.

If you think about it, it's amazing the PS3 has sold more copies of any game over the 360 with how many more 360's have been sold.

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network

Remember when SoulCaliber II sold best on the Game cube? It was because there were only two fighters out on the GC, SC and SSB. There were at least a dozen on both the Xbox and PS2 at the time.

So before you read too much into this thread, keep in mind the competition the games were up against.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Devil May Cry 4 is the only real impressive one. I know the Playstation is its mother console, but its still impressive considering when it came out and how well it did.