By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Recommend me some good XBLA games

I got some ms points. what games do you recommend.

im interested in mayube mega man 9 and braid but are the any really good games i should look at

Around the Network

Bionic Commando Rearmed, Mega Man 9, Braid, Castle Crashers, Banjo-Kazooie, Ikaruga, Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, Prince of Persia, and more!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

id suggest trying them all. most of them are good, they all have trials and sometimes you never really know what you want until you try it

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Can't go wrong with UNO.

Rez HD is a good game. Also if you haven't played it yet Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. (I'm currently playing on XBLA, even though I own two copies of the PS1 version, US and JP versions) ;-p

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
Bionic Commando Rearmed, Mega Man 9, Braid, Castle Crashers, Banjo-Kazooie, Ikaruga, Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, Prince of Persia, and more!

This.

Also add:

UNO, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, N+, A Kingdom for Keflings, Duke Nukem 3D

There's tons, I suggest you try the free trials and see if you like them from there.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

I heard that Braid is good

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Braid is a must have.

Ikaruga if you like a challenge.

in terms of value and quality, the cheapest 1st

1. Streets of rage 2 (400 ms points)
2. Doom 400
3. Ikaruga 800
4. Rez HD 800
5. Duke nukem 3D 800
6. Super street fighter 2 turbo HD remix 1200
7. Castle crashers 1200

other decent and cheap games (all 400 ms points) Golden axe, Sonic, Sonic 2, Track and field, Double dragon

Get Braid for sure, and if you haven't already played it on PC/don't own the Orange Box download Portal: Still Alive before anything else. It's a bit steep at 1200 points, but worth much more.