By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 5 Graphical powerhouses exclusive to Xbox360!

Garnett said:
selnor said:

Here we go people. These are some shots the OP should've posted. This is what is capable on 360. With even better to come.

Fanboys on bothsides will support there own platform, so PS3 fans you have your own threads for your graphics faves. We disagree with your PS3 exclusives over 360 ones. And alot of people thinks its 360>PS3 exclusives. So dont bother coming here to troll.

Alan Wake.

Star Ocean 4

Splinter Cell Conviction

Gears Of War 2

This one below is actual ingame, a finishing move. Looks detailed as fuck dont it.

Kingdom Under Fire 2 (My most impressive game Ive seen in motion For anything)

And here is the best in game ever in motion

Yea those are some nice stuff,but those games already out.

And i dont comprae PS3 vs 360 games cause it ALWAYS turns into flame bait and people put down both systems.

The only game out that he listed is Gears 2, lol.. this is the second time you're mentioning SO4 is out, and it's not coming out until Spring.

Selnor should've made this topic, not you.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Around the Network
selnor said:

Here we go people. These are some shots the OP should've posted. This is what is capable on 360. With even better to come.

Fanboys on bothsides will support there own platform, so PS3 fans you have your own threads for your graphics faves. We disagree with your PS3 exclusives over 360 ones. And alot of people thinks its 360>PS3 exclusives. So dont bother coming here to troll.

Alan Wake.

Star Ocean 4

Splinter Cell Conviction

Gears Of War 2

This one below is actual ingame, a finishing move. Looks detailed as fuck dont it

Alan Wake is....oh lord. That is so f**king amazing....to think they can render these kinds of graphics on home consoles these days! Great time to be a gamer!!!

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Ender said:
lol PS3 fans are so insecure.

Yeah well. Welcome to the forums, some of them can't get a day go through... well, you know what =)

Anyways, I do think the OP shouldn't have included the Splinter Cell game in the list, for all we know it's stuck in development hell.

The Alan Wake trailer sure was amazing tho...

edit: oh my at KuF2, you can still notice when it transitions from FMV to in-engine for gameplay but... really well done.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

selnor said:
Garnett said:
selnor said:

Alan Wake.

Star Ocean 4

Splinter Cell Conviction

Gears Of War 2

This one below is actual ingame, a finishing move. Looks detailed as fuck dont it.

Yea those are some nice stuff,but those games already out.

And i dont comprae PS3 vs 360 games cause it ALWAYS turns into flame bait and people put down both systems.

No the only game out in that lot is Gears 2. The rest is next year.

I wasnt comparing but telling the PS3 fanboys not to come and state X better than Y. Because many disagree here.

I wasnt saying it to you but to everyone,and im sorry i could of swore that most of those games were out,really out.

Wow, just wow...Leo-j got banned for saying Flame On, and the post below him says Fuck You to everyone who thinks PS3 is better graphically (on Killzone 2) than Xbox 360 games, and he is not banned and I doubt he has even been warned...

To Garnett, I think doing some research is good next time, becasue Star Ocean 4 will not be out till February in Japan, and March in America.

Also, enough with the quotes, it's getting ridiculous how 10 post is like 100.

Around the Network

Too bad the real games aren't announced until later.

good thing leo got banned about freakin' time!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Bitmap Frogs said:
Ender said:

Yeah well. Welcome to the forums, some of them can't get a day go through... well, you know what =)

Anyways, I do think the OP shouldn't have included the Splinter Cell game in the list, for all we know it's stuck in development hell.

edit: oh my at KuF2, you can still notice when it transitions from FMV to in-engine for gameplay but... really well done.

Theres no FMV it's still in engine just some is cutscene. But the fighting with swords and that is actual gameplay.

selnor said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
Ender said:

Theres no FMV it's still in engine just some is cutscene. But the fighting with swords and that is actual gameplay.

I don't believe it. It goes from oh-so-smooth-perfect-framerate to tearing and frame skipping... and always in a frame where there's small detail (cam going under the bridge, pointing at sky, etc) which is where it'd be smarter to place the transition.

If it's all done in-engine, they must have some special "cutscene mode" they toggle on and off...

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Bitmap Frogs said:
selnor said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
Ender said:

I don't believe it. It goes from oh-so-smooth-perfect-framerate to tearing and frame skipping... and always in a frame where there's small detail (cam going under the bridge, pointing at sky, etc) which is where it'd be smarter to place the transition.

If it's all done in-engine, they must have some special "cutscene mode" they toggle on and off...

It's definately not CGI. You can tell. I actually prefer the visuals when the charatcer is being controlled. That is some serious amounts of enemies and details at the same time. Just awesome.

How many of these games will I be able to play on my PC? I dont have a 360.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy