By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 5 Graphical powerhouses exclusive to Xbox360!

One_touch_KO said:

In fact I created it BEFORE (edit) seeing that exactly thread...

If there is some kind of time registry please go see it.
A game available for 2 diferent platforms is an exclusive???? rsrsrsrs

Correction: He created it before posting here. And no it's not.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Around the Network

I predict Alan Wake PC will be cancelled. MS seems to get the picture, since they've stated they have no intensions of releasing Fable II or Gears of War 2 on PC.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:

I predict Alan Wake PC will be cancelled. MS seems to get the picture, since they've stated they have no intensions of releasing Fable II or Gears of War 2 on PC.

It is not Microsoft who decides GoW2 platforms. Epic made them, and as far as I know Epic isn't owned by Microsoft.

Shadowblind said:

I don't get the practice behind that. Does it hurt their sales to release it on PC as well? I would have thought it would help.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

One_touch_KO said:
Shadowblind said:

It is not Microsoft who decides GoW2 platforms. Epic made them, and as far as I know Epic isn't owned by Microsoft.

One, yes they do. Two...

"Does this mean you are planning a Windows version of "Gears of War 2"?

Cliff: Gears of War is a great franchise first and foremost for Xbox 360, and therefore we're focusing on that platform for Gears of War 2. We've decided we're not going to do a PC version this time around."

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/906/906298p2.html

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:
One_touch_KO said:
Shadowblind said:

One, yes they do. Two...

Cliff: Gears of War is a great franchise first and foremost for Xbox 360, and therefore we're focusing on that platform for Gears of War 2. We've decided we're not going to do a PC version this time around."

They woudn't say the game will me available for PC in the next months so people had no reason to buy a 360 to play that game now. Rockstar did the same with GTAIV. They just confirmed the game after the sales on PS360 were low.

Same will happen with this, or do you think that a cheap port to PC isn't a good profit for EPIC?

Those guys are already making GoW3, they need money!!!!!!

One_touch_KO said:
Shadowblind said:
One_touch_KO said:
Shadowblind said:

One, yes they do. Two...

They woudn't say the game will me available for PC in the next months so people had no reason to buy a 360 to play that game now. Rockstar did the same with GTAIV. They just confirmed the game after the sales on PS360 were low.

Same will happen with this, or do you think that a cheap port to PC isn't a good profit for EPIC?

Rofl.

It's not coming out on PC, quit being in denial. Neither is Fable 2 or Halo 3.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Infamous said:
One_touch_KO said:
Shadowblind said:
One_touch_KO said:
Shadowblind said:

One, yes they do. Two...

Rofl.

It's not coming out on PC, quit being in denial. Neither is Fable 2 or Halo 3.

Money talks louder dude. Money is always welcome. That's why 90% of games available for X360 are in PC too.It's easy to port them for PC and have a huge profit on it. Those games won't be exception - business tatics dude.

And I bet that Fable 2 or GoW2 will be on PC xmas 09. Quote me. If I'm wrong I'll use a sig saying I am a huge f*ggot for one entire month.

I agree that both gears 2 and alan wake look awesome ,,

but the rest ,,,oh man,,,don't ever put a game from software(ninja blade)as a power house game for 360.

one more thing ,,don't be surprised to see SC:conviction to be announeced as a multiplatform title,,,,with the amount of time put into this game,,it's very unlikely UBisoft would risk exclusivity .

lol @axumblade!